cocotb enables Python-based hardware verification, and it integrates into your simulator of choice, such as Aldec's Riviera-PRO and executes Python testbenches in that context. In this webinar, we will look at ways to invoke your simulator of choice in a way that also starts with cocotb. We will show ways to extend the setup to make it suitable for your design, and discuss trade-offs between the different approaches.
We will assume basic cocotb knowledge during this webinar. If you have never heard of cocotb, have a look at previous Aldec Webinars or other online resources for an introduction to cocotb.
- Running cocotb tests: your options
- Using Makefiles to run cocotb tests
- A closer look at cocotb runner
- Q&A: bring your questions!
- 45 min presentation/live demo
- 15 min Q&A